Optionis is the market-leading provider of accountancy, tax and umbrella employment solutions to contractors and small businesses within the UK. You will be joining a team of 450 staff, who represent highly successful brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce – our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
Parasol, the UK’s largest professional employment organisation for contractors, freelancers and other skilled contingent workers, requires a Sales Support Coordinator to join our sales team based in Warrington.
Alongside other Sales Support Coordinators, you will work closely with the Business Development and Key Account Managers who look after our medium and large client portfolios and will focus on all administrative tasks related to providing these clients with a first-class level of support. You will liaise extensively between sales, operations and payroll to provide correct answers to queries. You will be a real problem solver, with a customer centric attitude and a strong ability to prioritise and multitask. This role is suitable for both experienced administrators or those looking for a stepping-stone into sales.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role will involve supporting the account management of medium and large recruitment agency clients and some direct hiring corporate clients
- The role will involve problem solving a variety of different client queries, liaising with other areas of the business to help resolve these queries and then articulating the resolution, typically over e-mail, for the appropriate sales manager or team
- Assist with all areas of the pre-existing sales team with administrative responsibilities
- Protect the reputation of the business by always operating to the highest standards of compliance and customer service in line with corporate values
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure internal processes and procedures are adhered to within SLA, therefore ensuring both our agency and contractor customers receive the absolute best level of service possible.
- Ensure any feedback ascertained from interactions with customers are effectively fed back into your line manager and pro-actively identify themes which may aid the quality and consistency of the service offered.
- Adhere and understand GDPR regulations and carry out necessary and compliant checks for all interactions taking place with external customers.
- Work in partnership with colleagues to provide a seamless and professional service to our clients, taking ownership of issues arising and assisting colleagues where necessary.
- Ensure that all data collection and processes are completed accurately, compliantly and in a timely manner and within strict SLA’s.
Skills and Experience Required:
- An experienced administrator, ideally within a sales environment
- Experience of working in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Experience speaking with customers in a previous role and can demonstrate a high-level of customer service skills
- Computer literate – MS Office/CRM software/telephone system
- A good communicator both over the phone and in written form, with the ability to influence both internally and externally
- Task orientated with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Articulate with a high-level of attention to detail
- Results driven and able to work on own initiative
- Positive “can do” attitude and a good team player
- Experience or understanding of umbrella organisations and/or the recruitment industry
- Experience of contractor market/employment solutions including tax law, payroll and employment legislation
- ‘Your Flexibility’ – we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in one of our network of UK offices or in an arrangement mixing the best of both
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Holiday buy and exchange scheme
- Additional days off for your birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive discounts and offers from Savings Pal, the UK’s leading benefits platform
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company pension scheme
- ‘Dress down’ dress code
- Tusker Car benefit scheme (salary sacrifice green CO2 capped)
- Free mortgage service
- Gym discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers (Specsavers)
- Wellbeing benefits including in-house mental health support, mindfulness resources and confidential support 24/7