7th June start
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a motivated Sales Administrator to join our high-performing Sales function
As a Sales Administrator your everyday tasks will directly contribute towards the success of our sales teams. You will be responsible for supporting our customers’ onboarding journey and conducting activity across phone calls, email, live chat and text messaging in order to drive the overall conversion of all leads that enter the business.
What we are looking for:
- Office-based administrative experience
- Experience of speaking with customers in previous roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoys working as part of a vibrant and outgoing team
- Exposure to Salesforce is highly desirable
Responsibilities within the role include but aren’t limited to:
- Assist our contractor customers in their onboarding experience by encouraging them to complete tasks included in the process such as: supplying ID, accepting terms & conditions and communicating issue resolution
- Respond to customer enquiries by drawing upon relevant templates available to you for email, text and live chat interactions.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure internal processes and procedures are adhered to and our contractor customers receive the very best level of service possible.
- Ensure any feedback ascertained from interactions with customers are effectively fed back into your line manager and pro-actively identify themes which may aid the quality and consistency of the service offered.
- Adhere and understand GDPR regulations and carry out necessary and compliant checks for all interactions taking place with external customers.
What you get in return:
As part of the induction, ongoing coaching and on the job exposure, the successful candidate will be given the following opportunities to learn news skills and gain further experience:
- Understanding of the contractor payroll and accountancy industry.
- Basic understanding of UK tax law and associated impact on employees.
- Intermediate training on leading CRM software, Salesforce.
- Effective use of communication platforms such as email, text, live chat and phone.
- Understanding of proof of identity checks required for UK employment.
- Understanding and application of GDPR principles.
- Full training and coaching of telephone soft skills.
- High degree of exposure to phone-based interactions with ongoing coaching.
- High degree of teamwork opportunities.
- Clear career progression within an industry leading business