Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be trained on full payroll processes and expected to demonstrate a commitment to working as part of a team in a flexible and responsive manner.
- Entering timesheets to employee reports
- Processing payrolls
- Supporting the production and process of daily payroll transactions
- Filing and general office housekeeping/administrative duties for the payroll department
- To ensure all email and telephone enquiries are completed within agreed first time resolution and service level agreement targets
- Advising Clients/Employee’s on PAYE and NIC matters
- Resolve basic PAYE queries with HMRC
- Action HMRC coding notices and P45’s
- Processing new starters and leavers
- High volume Data Entry and spreadsheet work
- Previous payroll experience
- Well organised
- Effective communicator
- Stickler for Accuracy
- Follows tasks through to completion and always takes ownership
- Proactive approach
- Good customer service skills
Lives our company values – We are One Team, We Thrive when We’re at our Best, We’re Always Learning and We Lead by Example
- Immediate Start Available
• We offer a buy and sell annual leave scheme
• Your birthday day off !
• ‘Dress Down’ dress code
• Free Parking
• Private Medical Insurance
• Perk Box Membership
• Free Monthly Lunch
• Free eye care
Due to Covid 19 this role will offer remote working and all interviews will be completed via video applications
We are looking to recruit for this role ASAP and will be commencing interviews immediately – do not delay your application.