Optionis is the market-leading provider of accountancy, tax and umbrella employment solutions to contractors and small businesses within the UK. You will be joining a team of 450 staff, who represent highly successful brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams. Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce – our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
As a successful and growing business, we are always looking to add only the very best talent to our teams. We have experienced significant growth and as a result would like to continue developing our teams We are now looking to introduce a highly skilled Paid Media Executive to our digital team.
This is a key role, leading on and implementing our paid performance strategy across Google, Bing & social media for our key group websites.
This role will work with agencies on day-to-day basis to manage large business budgets aiming to deliver business KPI’s through paid search, paid social media, remarketing, programmatic and display, ensuring optimal performance and budget efficiencies. Alongside this, you will be required to report weekly, make data-driven decisions, and provide actionable insight from competitor analysis helping to inform future strategy and campaign planning.
You will be instrumental to the eCommerce team working to deliver eCommerce checkouts, optimising site traffic, conversions, and maximising our paid performance opportunities for the Optionis brands.
- Day-to-day management, spend, optimisation and reporting across all paid performance channels including but not limited to Google AdWords – search, shopping, video and display, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram etc.
- Using a Test & Learn approach, you should work with the wider team to create compelling and engaging ad copy and creative landing pages to drive optimal performance
- Pro-actively review accounts to identify trends and opportunities to optimise performance and report daily KPI’s
- Deliver analysis to action; be able to identify and implement recommendations via complex data, competitor and campaign analysis
- Working with the SEO, to produce forecast/keyword research to help inform strategy and planning
- Be able to autonomously lead campaign set up & execution across search, GDN, YouTube and social media, applying best practice as standard
- Brief campaigns from the creative get-go, understanding of best creative/formats/call to actions to maximise campaign performance
- Accept and deliver promotional briefs from the marketing team to deliver exceptional results
- Be able to define segments and build out targeting criteria to reach the right audience, with the right message, at the right time
- Facilitate & support the Analytics team reporting across brand websites to share KPI’s, analysing data to identify trends, insights and recommendations
- Be able to facilitate and support external agencies aligned with each brands’ strategy and objectives
- Work across the department to support, brief and implement new products, services and campaigns driving daily sales with a commercial and ecommerce mindset
- Be adept at briefing in web page updates, driving on-site conversion across the purchasing funnel and managing daily optimisation and product/service updates
- Support the e-commerce Manager in delivering reliable annotated reports to support budget acquisition or performance summaries
- Be responsible for the budget management across the paid media mix delivering increased ROAS and budget reforecasting where necessary
- 2 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Experience with Paid search
- Google Analytics (or equivalent) experience
- Google Docs and Sheets experience
- Proven AdWords and Paid Performance experience
- Significant experience in an e-commerce/digital paid performance marketing role either client or agency side.
- Experience of managing day to day relationships with external agencies
- Proven ability to drive revenue and commercial performance through performance marketing
- Ability to analyse data to recommend insights to actions across complex data sets
- Experience of briefing campaigns, understanding best practice and effective creative briefs through to pro-active campaign management
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of the full digital marketing mix
- Hybrid working approach
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). Option to buy and sell an additional 3 days holiday. As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Additional days off for Birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive Discounts & Offers from ‘Savings Pal’ – UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- ‘Dress down’ dress code
- Free parking
- Tusker Car benefit scheme – salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
- Free Mortgage service
- Holiday Buy & Exchange Scheme
- Gym Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers – Specsavers
- The Opportunity to Earn Vouchers for Business Referrals & Reviews