The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a personable Onboarding Coordinator to join our growing Team.
As an Onboarding Coordinator you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to new clients going through the onboarding process. You will also proactively promote company products and actively seek to retain clients
What we are looking for:
- Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in an assertive and supportive manner.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- Excellent soft skills with the ability to build rapport
- Personal workload organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the business including shift rotations and weekend work.
Responsibilities within the role include but aren’t limited to:
- To ensure all telephone and email enquiries are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- To manage the expectations of all clients through effective communication and ownership.
- Build client interest in products offered by adding value at every available opportunity.
- To retain existing clients through both reactive and proactive retention.
- To work well as part of a team, be open minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To take the highest standard of accountability for all aspects of the work.
What you get in return:
- Industry leading progression schemes
- 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 3.
- An additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme with AXA
- Eye Care vouchers – Specsavers
- Tusker Car Benefit Scheme – salary sacrifice green CO2 capped car scheme.
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Savings Pal benefits platform – UK’s leading benefits platform (discounts, exclusive offers)
- ‘Dress Down’ dress-code.
- Free Parking
Why join Optionis?
Optionis is a professional services group specialising in managing tax, employment & accountancy and highly rated within the Top Track 250 Companies of 2019! You’d be joining a team of 650 staff based across 11 locations in the UK, representing brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams and providing a range of market leading solutions to the UK’s small businesses and professional contingent workforce sectors.