We require an experienced, confident, professional, highly motivated and resourceful individual to join our Marketing & Digital team. The role requires excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ideal candidate will be a strong organiser who is able to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
Candidates must have experience in planning, executing and optimising co-ordinated online and offline campaigns with a lead generation at the heart.
- Develop clear marketing campaign plans for delivery by the team, ensuring the full channel mix is considered such as radio, TV, direct mail, PPC, email, SMS, advertising, social media etc, and utilising both tried and tested routes to market as well as testing new initiatives.
- Liaising closely with our Digital team for deployment of PPC & paid social campaigns, landing pages and other digital conversion activities to optimise leads generated from these campaigns.
- Managing, driving and reporting on the marketing calendar, incorporating seasonal or themed special offers. Writing compelling and persuasive copy for a variety of media where required.
- Through collaboration with our Sales team, working closely to ensure that all leads that originate from marketing campaigns are of the right quality and are tracked effectively, feeding back on marketing activities and KPIs.
- Input and own elements of the marketing budget, ensuring any spend is within budget and on target.
- Working with external suppliers, as well as internal Marketing and Digital teams, to deliver campaigns and promotions
- Leading two Inbound Marketing Executives and responsible for their ongoing development and profile within the team
Skills and Experience Required :
- Self-motivated with strong relationship building and collaboration skills with colleagues from within the Marketing & Digital team, as well as from across the business (such as Sales, IT, Operations etc) including stakeholders up to CEO.
- Enthusiastic and credible communicator with the ability to multi-task and enjoy prioritising in a fast-paced environment
- Creative flair, with the ability to deliver leading campaigns geared towards the relevant audiences, with strong digital and traditional channel experience in a B2B and B2C environment
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and workplace diversity
- Ability to adapt to, and support others through, change
- Lives the values – We are One Team, We Thrive when We’re at our Best, We’re Always Learning and We Lead by Example
- Significant experience of campaign management and delivery designed to generate leads withing a trading/results-based culture.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of marketing automation platforms e.g Eloqua, SalesforcePardot
- Strong project, people and budget management skills
Benefits Package :
- Flexible Working Options
- 23 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays & the Opportunity to Buy or Sell Holiday
- An Additional day off for your Birthday!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme with AXA
- Eye Care vouchers -Specsavers
- Tusker Car Benefit Scheme – Salary Sacrifice Green CO2 Capped Car Scheme
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Discounts & Offers from Savings Pal – UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- ‘DressDown’ Dress-Code
- Free Parking Onsite
- Free Lunch Per Month
We will be holding interview’s wc24th May – All interviews will be completed remotely and we will be happy to start our ideal candidate on an immediate basis