The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering lead generation and nurture campaign activity across our brands utilising the full marketing & channel mix. If you are creative and results driven and want to work as part of a high paced, dynamic, and friendly team this is the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation and execution of omnichannel marketing campaigns using the full channel mix. To include; direct mail, email, SMS, TV advertising, social and paid media channels.
- Building relationships with the entire Digital team to assist with briefing of PPC or paid social campaigns to optimise all leads generated from campaigns executed.
- Generating wrap up reports, tracking campaign successes and maintaining critical paths for senior stakeholders across all departments.
- CRM & marketing automation experience – Salesforce and Pardot to aid the business deliver leads and sales through call to actions, landing pages and offers.
- Writing compelling and persuasive copy for a variety of media outlets as required.
- Liaising with external suppliers, as well as internal teams, to deliver campaigns and promotions to help hit KPI’s and targets.
- Work closely with the sales team to communicate campaign progress and focus for lead generation
- Build and optimise nurture campaigns to engage prospects and customers throughout the sales process.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Highly skilled at campaign planning and delivery geared towards the relevant audiences
- Self-motivated, organised and a good communicator with other team members.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and workplace diversity
- Enthusiastic and have the ability to adapt to, and support others to do the same.
- Experience of marketing automation platforms and CRMs; Pardot & Salesforce would be preferred.
- Ability to copywrite switching between brands and tones across multiple medias.
- Knowledge of all traditional and digital marketing channels in a B2B and B2C environment
- A Marketing Qualification would be desirable
Benefits Include :
- ‘Your Flexibility’ – we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in one of our network of UK offices or in an arrangement mixing the best of both.
- Industry leading career development and access to a fully supported Professional Qualification Scheme
- 23 days holiday per year, rising to a maximum of 28 days (excluding bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- Exclusive Discounts & Offers from 100’s of Retailers with the UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Wellbeing benefits including discounted gym membership, in-house mental health support, mindfulness resources and confidential support 24/7