UK-based customer service roles with immediate starts, flexible or remote working and condensed hours to enable you to work a 4-day working week!
Flexible shift patterns available to suit all, full and part-time opportunities available.
Parasol is the UK’s leading umbrella company established within the Optionis Group. Here at Parasol, we are looking to expand the heart of our business – our operations teams.
We are very focused on career development and promote employees to senior roles on a regular basis, which also comes with an increase in salary.
We are looking to recruit passionate and energetic HR / Employee focussed professionals to join our growing business. The ideal candidate will have a passion for HR and provide excellent levels of customer service.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an individual to gain experience towards a HR focussed career, and as a group we offer full study support for the CIPD Qualification.
Hours of work:
- Home based role
- Flexible shift patterns between core hours of 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday and 10am-2pm Saturdays
- Flexible shift patterns available to suit all – full and part time opportunities available
- We are happy to accommodate part time / flexible working hours
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all telephone and email enquiries are resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- To manage the expectations of all clients through effective communication and ownership
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standards of accountability and professionalism at all times
- Provide reactive and proactive support to increase the likelihood of retention
- Be a credible face of the Parasol business and ensure that clients are well informed in relation to further potential offerings
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative
- Personal workload organisational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in an assertive and supportive manner
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the business including shift rotations and weekend work
- Your Flexibility – we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both
- 4 / 5 Day working week
- CIPD Study Support available
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Holiday buy and exchange scheme
- Additional days off for your birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive discounts and offers from Savings Pal, the UK’s leading benefits platform
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company pension scheme
- ‘Dress down’ dress code
- Tusker Car benefit scheme (salary sacrifice green CO2 capped)
- Free mortgage service
- Gym discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers (Specsavers)
- Wellbeing benefits including in-house mental health support, mindfulness resources and confidential support 24/7
Video interviewing will be completed for these roles on an immediate basis. Apply now!