The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join one of our high performing sales teams.
This position will be focussed on developing strong relationships with our agency partners across the London area
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce – our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
This Business Development Manager is a client-facing, field-based role covering a set territory. It involves developing relationships and networks with recruitment businesses/end hirers/contractor networks for the inclusion of our accountancy, umbrella and tax services for contractors on their Preferred Supplier Lists (PSLs).
During Covid 19 this role will be home based and duties and responsibilities may vary
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and targeting directors/decision makers of target recruitment businesses/end hirers/contractor networks (for inclusion of our services on their PSL/ASL)
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the legislative and tax framework affecting UK contractors, recruitment businesses and end hirers
- Promoting compliance and industry standards throughout the industry/supply chain
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of different services
- Delivering a high level of daily business development activity (selectively balanced between face to face meetings, phone, email, and LinkedIn)
- Delivering monthly face to face meeting targets with pre-selected businesses (coffees, lunches and formal meetings)
- Presentations, pitches and training to recruitment owners/directors/senior management/consultants
- Generating targeted levels of qualified leads of potential clients (contractors, freelancers, small businesses)
- Attending after hours social/industry functions/events to grow network
- Converting qualified leads to our industry-leading services
- Face to face consultations with potential clients (contractors, freelancers, small businesses)
- Generating further client referrals from your existing client base
- Undertaking market research/analysis
- Keeping up to date and ahead of industry developments, taxation legislation, compliance etc.
- Umbrella or recruitment background is preferred but not essential
- Proven sales results meeting/ exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Socially confident with excellent presentation skills.
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions.
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you get in return:
- Excellent commission package 20k plus monthly and quarterly bonuses
- Excellent career progression available through a clear structure
- 23 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- An additional day off for your birthday
- The ability to buy and sell 3 extra holidays
- Private medical and dental Insurance
- Casual dress code in a vibrant environment
- Flexible working
We will be looking to hold interviews remotely ASAP
If you have the above skills and experience then apply now!