Part time Customer Service Roles available, with flexible working options to suit you.
We provide flexibility for you to choose the way in which you work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both.
Part-time, flexible hours available between Monday to Friday.
Optionis is the market-leading provider of accountancy, tax and umbrella employment solutions to contractors and small businesses within the UK. You will be joining a team of 450 staff, who represent highly successful brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams.
Here at Optionis we are looking to expand the heart of our business – our operations teams.
We are looking to recruit passionate and energetic customer service professionals to join our growing business.
Could you be one of our best employees? This is what you will be doing:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring all telephone and email enquiries are resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- To manage the expectations of all clients through effective communication and ownership
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standards of accountability and professionalism at all times
- Provide reactive and proactive support to increase the likelihood of retention
- Be a credible face of the Parasol business and ensure that clients are well informed in relation to further potential offerings
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to be innovative and use own initiative
- Personal workload organisational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in an assertive and supportive manner
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the business including shift rotations and weekend work
- Your Flexibility – we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Additional days off for birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive discounts & offers from ‘Savings Pal’ – UK’s leading benefits platform
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- ‘Dress down’ dress code
- Free parking
- Tusker Car benefit scheme – salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
- Free mortgage service
- Holiday buy and exchange scheme
- Gym discount
- Employee assistance programme
- Eye care vouchers – Specsavers
- The opportunity to earn vouchers for business referrals and reviews
Video interviewing will be completed for these roles on an immediate basis.