Optionis is the market-leading provider of accountancy, tax and umbrella employment solutions to contractors and small businesses within the UK. You will be joining a team of 450 staff, who represent highly successful brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce – our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
We are currently looking to recruit a Content Executive to join a busy PR and Content function.
The role holder will be responsible for producing or editing content to support the content strategy of the business.
This content will be used across our channels such as websites, blogs, social etc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing clear and engaging content that hits the brief
- Helping to shape the content marketing strategy of the group and its various brands
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on the success of contact marketing tactics
- Supporting with Content & PR Manager with PR outputs as required.
- Liaising with Digital team to plan, test and analyse keywords and SEO in a continuous learning cycle
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to explain technical accountancy/compliance speak in easy to understand, engaging content.
- Highly skilled at content production
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to adapt style as appropriate for different audiences
- Strong command of English language – grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and workplace diversity
- Ability to adapt to, and support others through, change
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of content writing and delivery
- Demonstrable ability to write content to persona-based tone and language
- English degrees or equivalent
- Marketing qualification
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Your Flexibility – we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Additional days off for Birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive Discounts & Offers from ‘Savings Pal’ – UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Dress down’ dress code
- Free on-site parking
- Tusker Car benefit scheme – salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
- Free Mortgage service
- Holiday Buy & Exchange Scheme
- Gym Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers – Specsavers
- The opportunity to earn vouchers for business referrals and reviews