Optionis is one of the UK’s leading professional services groups, and we’re looking for an Accounts Senior to join our growing team.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be aligned with our ClearSky business in Warrington. ClearSky are the market-leading contractor accounting specialists so, if you’re looking to build a career within a forward-thinking practice, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to:
- Monthly reviews of clients financial information, including profit and tax calculations
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and submissions to HMRC
- Preparation of client’s year end journals.
- Preparation of client’s year end working papers.
- Preparing client’s year end company accounts and company tax returns.
- Submission of client year end accounts and company tax returns with HMRC and Companies House.
- Preparation of income references
- Dealing with and resolving client queries.
What we are looking for:
- A recent Accounting / Mathematics / Finance graduate or someone who is AAT qualified and working towards ACCA.
- Commercial experience within an accountancy practice is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
What we offer in return:
- Study support towards AAT/ ATT/ ACCA qualifications
- On-the-job training and mentoring from a Team Manager
- Clear career progression and development
- Birthday day off
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Perkbox Membership
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Why join Optionis?
Optionis is a professional services group specialising in managing tax, employment & accountancy and highly rated within the Top Track 250 Companies of 2019! You’d be joining a team of 650 staff based across 11 locations in the UK, representing brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams and providing a range of market leading solutions to the UK’s small businesses and professional contingent workforce sectors.